What’s not to love about this gift wrap creation from Minieco? It’s so fresh and colourful, we’re not ashamed to declare we are totally obsessed – shower us in confetti!
A perfect way of using up paper scraps, there are no bows to get squashed and best of all, it moves around when you shake it…shake it, shake it like a…well, you get the picture.
The super-talented Kate Lilley from minieco.co.uk shows us how to wrap it in 5 easy steps …
1. Start by wrapping your gift in plain paper. Neutral colours work really well (you could even use brown craft paper).
2. Wrap your gift in cellophane – remember to leave one end open.
3. Using your Hole Punch make some circular confetti by punching holes into different coloured Spectrascope paper. Simply tip out the bottom of your Hole Punch to reveal a spectacle of coloured confetti.
For a fun and fruity summer twist, we have used some mini fruit pieces in our confetti. These can be printed and cut out – there is a download for the fruit confetti at the bottom of the post.
4. Pour your confetti mix into the open end of your cellophane wrapped gift. You may need to give it a bit of a nudge to get it to go down the gaps. If you are using the fruit confetti, make sure it’s facing the right way.
5. Tape the end of the cellophane and voila – job done!
FRUIT TEMPLATES: fruity-confetti
YOU WILL NEED:
OR Craft Paper
[mwi-product sku=”00538446,00347307,00347305,00517233,” img_width=”400″ type=”add” btn_color=”dark-grey” btn_link=”button” cols=”4″ ]
[mwi-product sku=”00463418,00494648,00503824,00509570,” img_width=”400″ type=”add” btn_color=”dark-grey” btn_link=”button” cols=”4″ ]