Please note, online purchases cannot be returned to any Paperchase store and store purchases cannot be returned to our online fulfilment warehouse with the exception of click & collect orders. Reference the relevant section on this page for further information.
If you are not completely happy with your online purchase you can return it to us, within 28 days of receipt.
Follow these steps to return your online purchase:
1. Contact us. Get in touch to notify us that you would like to return your purchase. Please include your order number and the product code of the product you would like to return. If you are a registered customer, your order number can either be found on the delivery despatch note sent in your original delivery parcel or in your order status.
- If the product is damaged we will refund the value of the returned damaged product to your original method of payment or send you an exact replacement product (we will pay the return and replacement product postage). We cannot send you a different product as a replacement.
- If you no longer want an unopened/unused product (within 28 days of receipt), we will refund the value of the returned product to your original method of payment (returns postage to be paid by the customer).
2. Package your return. Your purchase must be in saleable condition with original packaging and barcode label intact. Please note, with the exception of faulty merchandise, we cannot accept the return of products that have been opened or used.
3. Documentation. In the parcel, include your original delivery despatch note and complete the 'reason for return' code. This will enable us to process your return more efficiently.
4. Returns address. Use the purple returns address sticker provided to address your parcel. If you do not have a sticker send your parcel to:
Paperchase Products Ltd.
Birmingham B24 8DW
Please remember to ask the post office for your proof of posting certificate and retain it for your reference. The post office will provide you with a parcel tracking reference. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective.
5. When returning your purchase please allow 28 days from the day the parcel is posted for your refund to be processed or your replacement to be despatched.
6. We will email you to let you know when your refund or your replacement order has been processed. Refunds will be processed within 7 days of receiving your parcel. It may take up to 7 days for the refund to show in your account.
If you experience any difficulties with the online returns process please get in touch. Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
POSTAGE & PACKAGING
If we have sent a product in error or it is faulty, damaged, or of unsatisfactory quality or is unfit for purpose, we will refund the postage and packaging charges you have paid to receive and return that product, unless it was sent to you with other products which you are not returning.
In order for us to refund the postage and packaging charges you have paid, please ensure you enclose a copy of your receipt detailing the charges. Failure to do so means we will only refund you the value of the item/s we have received.
IN STORE RETURNS
We hope you are happy with your purchase. If not, we will refund goods returned within 28 days of the date of purchase provided they are in a saleable condition and accompanied by a valid receipt. Items returned without an accompanying receipt will be exchanged for goods to the value of the current selling price or credited to a gift card in a standalone store. Items returned accompanied by a gift receipt will be refunded to a gift card in a standalone store.
Goods purchased can be exchanged or refunded in any Paperchase store including concessions within a department store (e.g. House of Fraser, Selfridges). In such cases, the department stores exchange and refund policy may apply.
Goods purchased online or through the click & collect service can be returned to our online fulfilment warehouse within 28 days of receipt / collection of the goods, or any Paperchase store or concession. Goods must be accompanied by a valid delivery despatch note. Please allow up to 28 days for postal returns to be processed. Reference the 'Online Returns' section at the top of the page for more details on how to package your return.
We are unable to accept returns, or provide a refund, for personalised goods unless the product is defective.
Goods purchased on asos.com cannot be returned to a Paperchase store.
Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
We cannot provide refunds on egift vouchers.
When a postal carrier returns an undeliverable package to us we issue a full refund (excluding delivery charges).
We are unable to re-send packages that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase those products, you're welcome to place a new order. A package may be 'undeliverable' because the address provided was incorrect or, following a failed delivery attempt, it has not been collected from the local collection office and has subsequently been returned to sender.
By law, customers in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered.
To cancel your purchase within the seven-working-day cooling-off period, the above procedures should be followed. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective.
For more information on your right to withdraw from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, visit the Department of Trade and Industry's website at: http://www.dti.gov.uk/consumers/buying-selling/distance-selling/index.html